Membership dues are $25.00 per calendar year (US Funds) for both single and family memberships and are not prorated.
Dues are paid in January.
New memberships accepted after October 1st will be for the remainder of the current year plus the following calendar year.
For Membership Renewals: Current members must first Log In using your username and password to renew your account online.
Passwords for New Members: Website access usernames and passwords will be emailed to new members once payment is received. You should receive an email from our webmaster Becky Sundstrom within a week of payment.
Password Assistance: If you forgot your username or password, or need help logging in, please email Becky Sundstrom at email@example.com.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION (NEW AND RENEWALS):
OPTION 1: Submit Membership Application Online and pay by Credit Card (Preferred Method)
OPTION 2: Download Membership Application and Print at Home (Updated 2/19/14)
Send application and check to:
Steve Dazey, Treasurer
P.O. Box 576
Monroe, Wa 98272
OPTION 3: Request a Membership Application via mail by contacting:
WOGBB c/o Larry Clark
15016 269th SE
Issaquah, WA 98077
- Monthly Meetings on Third Sunday of the Month
- Monthly Newsletter: The Pheasant Pen
- Behind-the-Scenes Visits to Local Private Aviaries and Zoos
- Guest Speakers
- Opportunities to Volunteer and Display your Birds at Events including the Washington State Fair in Puyallup
- Knowledge Exchange and Mentorship
- Group Trips to National and Regional Conferences
- Wildlife Viewing Trips to see Washington State Bird Species
- Bulk Pricing on Black Vinyl-Coated Aviary Fencing
ACCESS TO MEMBERS-ONLY WEBSITE INCLUDES:
- Current Membership List
- Member Bird List -- Find Species Locally
- Monthly Newsletters with Meeting Minutes
- Swap and Sell: Member Bird and Equipment Exchange
- Full Access to WOGBB Digital Library Archive
- Member Egg Exchange for Hatching or Egg Collectors
- Breed-Specific Bird Breeding and Care
- Breed Standards
- Pen Building Tips
BECOME A WASHINGTON ORNAMENTAL AND GAME BIRD BREEDER MEMBER!
If you are as fascinated with breeding ornamental game birds as we are, we'd love to have you has a member. Some of the membership benefits are the following:
- Gain helpful information about breeding ornamental birds.
- Learn about public policy relating to wild birds and animals.
- Come to our great monthly meetings that move around from member to member location.
- Participant in our social events and have a great time with great people. Potlucks too!
BIRDS OUR MEMBERS RAISE:
- Pheasants: 30 types
- Peacocks: 3 types
- Francolins: 3 types
- Ducks: 24 types
- Partridge: 5 types
- Quail: 10 types
- Grouse: 7 types
- Geese: 5 types
- Doves: 3 types
- Guinea Fowl
- East African Cranes
- Red and Grey Jungle Fowl
- Chilean Tinamou
- Heirloom Chickens